Monday, October 15, 2007


Just an update to let you know that I have not updated this thing since the 15th of July. Yeah no shit 15 July, turns out I am lazy as shit. Some things happened since then. My job ate more of my life, like a 45 hit combo by Ryu (yes Ruy, asshat, wanna make a grandpa joke go ahead, at least my generation knows good music you little fuckers...... yeah okay grandpa jokes all around.) Al Gore won a Nobel peace prize, more specifically my fucking Nobel peace prize. And last but not least God Finally stopped his procrastinating and picked his favourite world rugby team. Turns out he loves the Springboks almost more than I do and pulled out all the stops in securing us the cup. Ether that or he really really hates us by making us come this far only to get beaten by a side that did not deserve to win the world cup once, let alone twice. We'll see.


I can say that I'll be more consistent with the updates, but with me you never really know. And yes as you can tell I still hold a candle for miss Fuck da Eagles. Time heals all wounds, except the one in my heart, and in my pants.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 12:39 AM