Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Separated at birth.

This particular type of thing has been done a million times on a million different websites, the difference is that other website are really bad at it. I mean, just becuase Victor Matfield has a beard, and Captain hook has a beard, that don't make them twins. You know who else has beard? Bob Seger, why not throw him in? Anyway, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to submit them, people have been submitting suggestions of where I can shove my blog since I started, so you may as well.


Firstly, Bakkies Botha and ....

Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age. See that's the kind of similarity I'm talking about.

Next Frans Steyn and....



Brendan Fehr.... from Roswell.... and CSI.... no? Actually, not knowing makes you slightly cooler than me, I'm not even kidding.

Actually now that I think about it....


Yeah, that looks about right.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 3:39 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Interesting to know.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ November 11, 2008 at 9:55 PM #
 
<< Home