Monday, May 7, 2007

New Zealand had a rough week

Not good week for kiwis, first there was the Hurricanes loss to the Warratahs. Tuqiri scored a try, his first in Superrugby in one year, and it only cost the ARU 6 million dollars. Money well spent I say, Then there was the obvious positional drop in the log. The Brumbies said good bye to Anton Oliver and Carl Hayman with a nice middle finger. and then there was this.....


Seriously Piri, were you thinking that if this is Tana's last game that people will ignore you? or did you want a hairstyle that says: "hey there world, you big 'ol meanine, I'm here and I'm fabulous." First there was Nonu with the eyeliner, then there was Tana's handbag, now this. Next year I expect the front row to show up in full drag. Speaking of Tana, no one can argue that he hasn't had a magnificent career. I don't want to call him a great servant to the game of rugby (partly because every time I hear that phrase I feel like punching the guy who said it in the groin. I fucking hate that phrase.) Anyway, great career and then he ends it with a bitchfit (or B.F.) at the standard of refereeing in the southern hemisphere. It's looks especially bitter and petty after getting bonered by the incredibly shit Waratahs.

Then there's this dude. ...................

How can you stay mad at that face? Ali Williams, sometimes referred to comical Ali, has been sent home from South Africa because of disciplinary reasons. Not laughing now, huh Ali?. Apparently management and senior players made a decision to send his prankster ass back to Auckland. Details are sketchy, but apparently the last straw was when Ali got into an altercation with Qantas staff. All I have to say about this is, Well done Ali, I've flown Qantas before and I'm going to guess those fuckers deserved it. There are also reports of late night drinking escapades. Pity he's not playing for the Waratahs, there if they catching you drinking too much they make you captain. At this time it's always nice to spare a thought for the rest of the Blues, and how this off field nastiness can affect their game, and how I hope it torments them into submission.

So all up the Kiwi's are having a rough time, Still, I'd like them to remember that no matter how bad things get, you can always count on on one thing. It's going to get a lot worse come world cup time.

good night.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 1:48 AM