Saturday, April 14, 2007

I don't mean to be mean or anything, but.....

"Suck on that Auckland!" That's what I just shouted from my balcony. Suck on that, sky tower, suck on that viaduct, suck on that one tree hill, with your conspicuously absent tree. It's not that I don't like my new adopted city. In fact I quite enjoy it here. There's lots to do, it's easy to get around. But I've been watching the Blues, their shitty attitude, their narcissistic approach.
Well, look how that worked out. You wanna fight and yell at the ref, that's fine, but when it comes to 50/50 decisions, you are the ones that will get fucked in the end. And fucked you did. 3 shady tries and the ref said, "kiss my ass, I'll give it to the banana boys." And so the Sharks continue their surge towards a home semi. (And a huge night at eighties, let me tell you.)

On a side note Bobby Skinstad, JP Pieterson, Waylon Murray, and Francois Steyn have made their claim on the Springbok team. I'll be super disappointed if they don't at least get a shot at the world cup.

Well I'm off to get drunk and get my ass kicked. Happy trails.

Oh yeah, and suck on that Douggie, I hope you enjoyed pushing Earl Rose, half your size around. That shit is called Karma, motherfucker.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 2:43 AM