Friday, March 2, 2007

erm. yeah so about that whole Mallett thing...


Sigh. It's never a pleasant task to retract a statement, but it is my duty as an opinionated South African sport supporter to recant my previous sentiment.

The Stormers, after pissing away 4 weeks of rugby, came back to stun one of the hottest looking teams 17 - 30 AWAY FROM HOME. A mere 4 days after I posted about their ego and apathy. I was wrong, and I will gladly sleep with the cheerleader pictured above to make up for it. That is how committed I am to keeping it real. Does that make me a hero? some might say so.
Now there is only one thing left to do..... You suck Sharks, you'll never win, you're egotistical and apathetic...... let's see if that works.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Courtney place to stir some shit.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 11:44 PM