Monday, February 12, 2007

SA Blog awards 2K7.


Doing this, writing about sports, having a conduit to excrete my unpopular opinion. That's a treat in it's own. I don't need any validation, or recognition. Blogging is it's own reward.

Yeah that's Bullshit, please vote for me in the upcoming SA Blog awards. I'm not saying I'm going to do something stupid if I don't get nominated, but I should mention that I have a quart of whiskey and a full bottle of Quaaludes.... I'm just saying is all.

nominate this blog

P.S. If you would be so kind, you should also vote for
AJ Venters' Blog To hear from actual players is a real treat.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 1:56 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Well It looks like I'm the first person to post a comment, ever, on this blog. Is this a priveledge or a joke? The latter I believe, but you choose.

Aaaahhhh a virgin blog to hurl my slander accross like an English tabloid reporing on Pete Doherty's latest 'trip' down the street. Ok, I've got so many better things to be doing than this right now so I'll keep it short and oh so sweet.

I wouldn't post on my own accord but due to the lack of interest in this blog (and it's owner), I've recently received death threats from the member requesting, threatening even, among other unmentionable things that I nominate the blog in the SA Blog Awards 2K7. HA! I'll get right on that, just after I jump on the Indianapolis Colts supporter bandwagon and plaster my bedroom with posters of fetus head.

You gotta love those 'sports related' pics though. Can I get a shout out for Minki! Who needs boring black and white text when she's on your blog?

As it's safe to say there won't be any one else posting comments here, I'll see you all again after an all NZ Super14 final to remind CounterRuck fans (both of them) which country is keeping rugby alive in the Southern Hemisphere. And, God willing after the World Cup (if this blog still exists by then) there might even be one more post when the All Blacks return the Webb Ellis Cup to its rightful home. Until then this blog will no doubt decompose into the degrading mess that it's owner knows it's destined for.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ February 12, 2007 at 3:59 PM #
 

Actually, you're not the first to post, I did a test post on my first entry. haha

(yeah, that's unfortunately the best i can do in response. i'll go now.)

Posted by Blogger CounterRuck @ February 12, 2007 at 4:07 PM #
 
<< Home