Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Post Traumatic stress.


get it.....? I'm traumatically stressed from having to post something. (if I have to explain it to you it's just not woth it anymore.)

Anyhoo. So the holliday season is over (not for me though, i'm still lying on a beach sipping maitais ...or you know, something less gay.) and as it turns out we're in that funk between New years, and the start of the Super 14 season, otherwise known as the black hole between sporting events, I still have nothing to write about. So instead I'm going to make two lists, one things to look forward to in the season ahead, and one... not so much.

Can't wait for:

*The Sharks. Seriously, I cannot wait to see what tricky Dicky does with the wealth of Talent he has at his fingertips. Frans, Bobby, Butch..... oh the humanity.

*SA Cheerleaders. Our teams may get fucked 6 ways from sunday every second game, but we're still the only teams to field skimpy clothed women, some in hottubs and bikinis. Is that concidered a moral victory?...that's what it says in the bible.

Not So good.

* Commentators. I've said it before and I'll say it again why can't we find some interesting commentators. I'm sure they're out there. But if I have to hear Cowley, Fynn, and Garth (couldn't pronouce his own fucking name) Wright, fumble around each other like a special olympic orgy, one more time, I am going to jam my beer glass in my eye.

*Kiwi Smugness. They're a little apprehensive the 'ol Ovis Aries infatuous, since most of their star players will be sitting back drinking beers while a few amatures are called upon to represent the mighty Crusaders and Hurrincanes. They've already prepared their speaches for if(when) they lose.

"to whom it may concern,
If bloody Henry didn't rest Carter and McCaw, we would've won, and if we weren't busy climbing a mountain we would've cured world hunger.
thank you.
P.S. Lord of the Rings is the best movie trilogy ever.
signed:
a Kiwi"

But if they win..... they will remove their phalluses and ejaculate all over Christchurch and declare that even with no All Blacks, they still fucked us over. And they'll be right.

*Mid Season Decline. That time of year when all the SA teams start missing home and boerewors, and Egoli and they start playing like pussies, kicking the ball away aimlessly, reverting to playing touch rugby instead. and I'm left to pick up the pieces. Well no more you lazy fuckers, i now posess a tool so powerful, so awe inspiring that you will submit to my rule. I have a blog.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 8:17 AM