Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Off Season Training Schedule, my ass!!


So 'Ol Puff Larry's been taking it a bit easy over Xmas. Turns out Sephaka rocked up to the Lions camp and and when Loffie said "Raak die draad" Larry was unable to comply. As usual Walter Cronkite was all over this like a rash. Sensationalist bullshit aside, I guess if you're paid to do something you're expected to perform........ wait a minute, I just wrote that, on my blog that I am updating from work, while a nasty pile of documentation is staring at me like dead hooker needing to be dealt with. So what this means is that some people cut the corners of productivity and in doing so, take back a little humanity that is robbed from them when they walk through those gray doors they call WORK!!! SO... before we start asking ourselves why Larry didn't train over Xmas, maybe we should be asking ourselves: "how much poon tang did Larry get over Xmas." Because if I understand things correctly (and I rarely don't) rugby players fly around in chartered planes, drink Krystal, party in Las Vegas and sleep with supermodels. and you know it's true.

P.S. While searching for a picture of Puff Larry, I accidentally came across this, click
HERE if you want, but be warned it's somewhat unsettling. Anyone ever seen EraserHead?

Posted by CounterRuck @ 7:40 PM