Monday, January 22, 2007

I see dead Samoan people (....in the world cup.)


I just got back from a jet set Holiday set in the mystical locations of Hong Kong, and Ballito... okay I realize when I talk like this I sound like THAT cock , But that's where I was.


In my previous post I made mention that there were no notable sporting events going on. EHHHH! wrong.


Samoa got their steinlager-loving asses spanked by every super 14 franchise in SA (even the Lions)


The two great NFL match ups I wanted to watch (Pats - Chargers, Saints - Bears ) Both went against my wishes.


and Graeme Smith is still trying to find his batting form, which I suspect is buried somewhere with Jimmy Hoffa.


So.... Based on these events I think I'll make a few predictions


For every RWC 2007 match, Samoa are going to send on only seven players, play for only seven minutes per half and hope no one notices.


After February, Peyton Manning is going to make everyone kiss his rings (SuperBowl as well as sphincter)


Graeme Smith is going to beg Minki to take him back because I think when they were together was the last time he managed to keep his middle stump up.


Now if you don't mind I think I'm going to don my Gucci's and ogle the angels at Caprice (Shit!! I'm doing it again.)

Posted by CounterRuck @ 11:26 PM