Friday, December 29, 2006

Land of sunshine (...and fortune is smiling upon you)


Apologies for the long gap (I know. I shouldn't have to apologize, but I feel I owe it all my readers, both of you) I am currently in South Africa for the holidays, Ballito more specifically. Home to the sublime AJ Venter. Also over the last two weeks, home to many, many Lions, and Cheetahs supporters. They certainly know how to represent their unions. Speedo's covered by a cheetahs jersey (thank fuck) double brandy and coke in one hand, cigarette in the other. They are quite a sight. They come in two flavours, standard and extra crispy (the ones who managed to pass out next to the pool.) Although to be fair after living in New Zealand for the last 5 years, or more aptly the land of the long white fuckall sunshine. I got me some serious sunburn too.


I have no sports to talk about, all I've done so far is drink and perv.
P.S. the picture above is meant to explain two things, cheetahs fans in general, and the color of my skin after I passed out next to the pool with a double brandy and coke in one hand and a cigarette in the other. ( hypocrite? you betcha!)

Posted by CounterRuck @ 11:08 PM