Sunday, December 17, 2006

First Post. (here's to a long line of inventive titles)


There are many reasons why people wake up one day and say: "you know what, I think I'll start a blog." Some feel they are chosen as moral and intellectual crusaders providing a voice for those that have none, Idealists that want to fight oppression and misinformation with a powerful, accessible tool. Others are just so damn annoying, that if they talk to other people they get punched, hard, in the crotch. I am the latter, and you can't reach my crotch from there, so screw you.

I chose sports as my main topic, because I like sports, and before you venomous critics start hassling me, Yes my blog will be similar to those untouchable oracles of truth such as WithLeather, Deadspin, and the hilarious kissing Suzy Kolber, in fact sometimes they will be exactly like that, as much so as the law allows. One difference is that my blog will focus mainly on South African sports, and personalities (Yes I see the irony there). I will also sometimes make fun of teams, players, coaches, (Ehrm... other South African Sports bloggers) Because I think someone has to.

So here's to the wonderful world of anonymous verbal attack. God bless freedom.

Posted by CounterRuck @ 8:35 PM

Read or Post a Comment

test post.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ January 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM #
 
<< Home